Friday, March 17, 2023

LOOKING FOR FUN IN ALL THE RIGHT PLACES

 


Sometimes we just need to have some fun. I'm taking a cue from one of my favorite cousins (they all are my favorite cousins) to be a little goofy in my life. 



Bill and I started inserting ourselves into trompe l'oeil murals around the Bay Area recently and are having fun with the results. We've also been surprised when we walk by this statue in Walnut Creek that almost seems alive. It fool us every time.


We've inserted ourselves into artwork from a show at the deYoung Museum. 




And draped our shadows over spaces.




What better way to enjoy Spring, the time of year to wake up, roll your eyes, stretch, and be a little goofy in the sunshine (that is, if you can find some sunshine.)



March 2023 marks my ninth year of writing Postcards in the Air every Friday. I want to give a big thank you to all of you who have consistently read my blog each week. Thank you!

Bill has been accepted in the Pacific Art League's photography exhibit which runs through March 28. You can see his photo as well as others by clicking this link or visit Palo Alto and see the exhibit in person:

https://pacific-art-league.square.site/shop/artwork/4?limit=60&page=1&sort_by=category_order&sort_order=asc



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from readers. I answer each one.

I do not post Anonymous comments because of problems with spammers.