Friday, March 20, 2015

TAKING A CHALLENGE

A good friend, Jan, challenged me to take five Black & White photos in five days to post on Facebook. She inspired me with the five that she captured.

by Jan Hersh

When I finished my five, I challenged one of my sisters to take five.

by Linda Day

She, in turn, challenged her daughter.

by Aimee Abitia

What I love about each set: the diverse images and the atmosphere that can develop using black and white instead of color. These last five are the five that I took. I tried to find the smallest image that I could and still have a photograph.


by Martha Slavin

Take the challenge with us. Take five black and white photos in five days. You can post them to my blog or to your Facebook page. Let us see what you create!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from readers. I answer each one.

I do not post Anonymous comments because of problems with spammers.