Friday, June 8, 2018

FINDINGS

Walking along the Iron Horse Trail, I never know what I will find. 
A bird nest, which had fallen from a tree. 
The bird had found a stash of blue stuffing paper
 and decorated the outside of its nest. 



I always see leaves, twigs, rocks, and other natural objects.




Today, the last day of school, I was surprised by a rock nestled in the straw. Someone (a last project from the art class?) had placed painted rocks along the trail, to be discovered only if I looked down. The rocks couldn't help but bring a smile to my face.




                                  







And then back to the natural things along the trail.





                               
Have a good summer full of surprises and pleasures. Look down as well as up! See you next week.






1 comment:

  1. Love this one...so uplifting to look down! You are my favorite blogger. So glad that we are friends! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from readers. I answer each one.

I do not post Anonymous comments because of problems with spammers.