Friday, December 19, 2014

Holiday Cheer

I know you are as busy as I am this holiday season. Are you in the midst of wrapping packages? Do you now have a pile of scrap paper? Today at Craft Day, I turned some cardstock into gift tags. 

I cut 10 pieces of cardstock into 2" X 5" rectangles. I used a corner punch to round the corners. I punched a hole in each one at the top. I glued 5 of the pieces in the center of a piece of scrap wrapping paper. I trimmed the paper away from the tag except at the bottom end. I placed the other 5 tags on top of the first five and used string to tie them together. Then I wrapped the scrap paper at the bottom and glued it down to the other side. I attached cutout doilies and taped ribbon to finish the tags. A quick project to use up some of those pieces you and I don't want to throw away.  (They are good for something!)



Now that we are in the week before the holidays,  I am going to leave you with some holiday views that I hope will bring some cheer into your heart! Thank you to my husband Bill for these super photos! 










  Happy Holidays to you and yours!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from readers. I answer each one.

I do not post Anonymous comments because of problems with spammers.